About Me

My photo
My name is Lynnette, I go by Lolly. I am married to the most wonderful man in the world name Travis. We have a daughter named Lexis Grace.

Monday, January 2, 2012

The end of 2011 Holidays

Well Lexis woke up at 5am on Christmas morning to find a TON of presents for her, after she played with what Santa brought her we opened presents. The funniest part was, it was like clock work, the last present was being opened and she layed her head on travis shoulder and passed out until 1130am.


The day before we spent christmas with moms side of the family and lexis got lots of toys and clothes. I just wanna say thank you for all the great presents!!!


Christmas afternoon, we spent with dads side of the family and once again lexis got presents, except her great gma thought it would be funny to buy her a black baby doll..... hmm that was def a NO GO!!


But over all Christmas was AMAZING!!! Did i mention Travis and I will be going to the Brad Paisley, Scotty McCreery and the Band Perry concert on Jan 19!!! YAY


New years eve was pretty awesome, i met my cousins wife who is preggo with lexis' first cousin!!!!! Then came home to watch my brother and his friends get trashed and make fools of themselves! HHAHAHAHHA WHat a great way to end the year.

CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THIS YEAR HAS FOR US!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment